office: 301 Seigfred Hall
- Designed and picture edited at The Virginian-Pilot (Norfolk, Va.)
- Numerous awards of excellence for news pages from the Society for News Design.
photojournalism at the University of Missouri School of Journalism
(Columbia, Mo.) and Tennessee Wesleyan College (Athens, Tenn.), and
design at Virginia Wesleyan College (Virginia Beach, Va.).
- Written numerous freelance articles about photography for Photo District News magazine.
as a faculty member in workshops, including Society for News Design
Quick Course, Stan Kalish Picture Editing Workshop, Truth With a Camera
and the Missouri Photo Workshop.
- Picture edited and photographed for the TAB Community Newspapers in Massachusetts.
- Staff photojournalist for The Knoxville News-Sentinel (Tenn.) and The Charleston Gazette (W.Va.)
- Earned a BFA in commercial art from the University of Dayton and an MFA in photography from Ohio University.